EduTrust Certification is a quality assurance by CPE for Private Education Institutions. It differentiates private schools from local ones. And maintains a high-quality standard in the provision of education services. It also makes continuous improvements that lead to optimistic student outcomes. It also allows students to be certified. And have a higher degree in a specific major with edutrust music institution.
These are the seven strands under the EduTrust Certification. Every standard has a sub-standard with statements specifying the conditions of each item.
Management Commitment and Responsibilities
- This strand investigates how the PEI verifies. Its responsibility is to maintain its vision and how it performs planning.
Governance and Administration
- This strand explores how the PEI accomplishes efficiency and effectiveness. It helps the administrative operations and resources. Also, the external partnerships, governance, communication, management and confidentiality of information. And complaints to enhance the services provided.
External Recruitment Agents
- This strand analyzes how the PEI chooses, and organizes. And considers its local and overseas external recruitment agents effectively. This is to equip good agents and deliver quality services to future students. So that they do not engage in any misrepresentation.
Student Protection and Support Services
- This strand determines processes that relate to student protection. With student contracts and refunds they are protected. Course transfer, withdrawal, and policies will also help the students. It also analyzes how the PEI plans student support aid. This is to improve student well-being in support of a good education.
Academic Processes and Student Assessment
- This strand analyzes how the PEI arranges the processes. It is to ensure that the courses offered meet the needs and expectations of the student. It explores how the PEI selects and admits qualified students into its systems. The use of assessment is to measure the achievement of the student learning outcomes. And how the PEI manages and monitors academic staff’s lessons and students’ learning.
Achievement of Student and Graduate
- This strand analyzes how the PEI processes. Also, measures and follow students and for graduate eligibility. It also includes academic performance, advancement, and employability of graduates. It also analyzes PEI student and graduate outcomes. And confirm to identical institutions and/or national or international standards. And uses this to improve and achieve optimistic outcomes.
Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Results
- This standard analyzes PEI’s quality assurance requirements. And establishing a system of regular monitoring for review and enhanced improvements. And ensure the system’s processes are managed.
Edutrust certification uses a high standard education. And each student and institution is in line with the CPE. They are given the opportunity to have a higher education system. And give students a big deal to help in their future careers. The music industry has become known as the modern world came into the era of social media and stuff. More and more careers are available for you if you want to pursue the music industry. You can choose what school offers edutrust certifications in music and give it a try.