bubble wrap is a fun, inexpensive way to create unique projects. It’s also good for stress relief and even for your plants! Here are some surprising ways you can use it:
Make an art project
- Use bubble wrap as a canvas.
- Use bubble wrap as a background.
- Use different colors of bubble wrap to create a pattern or border on your project.
Create a stress-relieving exercise
If you’re looking for a way to relieve stress, or if you just want something fun to do with your kids, this is it. Here’s how:
- Take some bubble wrap and create an exercise that can be done anywhere in the house (or outdoors). You can even make one out of paper towel tubes if they are easier to find than plastic ones.
- Fold up your “ball” into a ring shape using both hands, then roll over it several times until it becomes soft enough to form into its final shape (if necessary). This will ensure that there are no wrinkles when forming your final product!
- Next, take two fingers and rub them around either side of where they meet at one end – this will help give some texture which makes them feel like real balls instead of airy pieces of plastic which isn’t very satisfying or fun at all 🙂
Give your plants a workout
Bubble wrap can be used to help your plants grow. Plants thrive on light and water, but they need both in order to survive. If you want your plants to flourish, you’ll need some way of providing those two things for them!
Bubble wrap is the perfect solution—it’s lightweight and easy to assemble, so it won’t take up much space at all! Plus, it’s cheap; just about any brand will do!
And if that weren’t enough of an incentive for you already: bubble wrap may also make a good mini greenhouse for growing herbs or other small plants indoors.
Everyone loves popping bubble wrap!
You can’t go wrong with popping bubble wrap. It’s fun, easy, and inexpensive. If you want to get your kids interested in science or art, try making a bubble wrap sculpture.
The best part is that you can use it for packing! Just wrap up all your mementos or souvenirs and send them off in one big box of bubble wrap—it will keep them safe while they travel across the country or around the world!
So there you have it, six fun things to do with bubble wrap. The next time you’re at the store and need a little more for your art project or game, pick up some bubble wrap!